Consumer privacy requests
Your privacy is important to Securian Financial Group (“Securian),* and we are committed to safeguarding, preserving, and respecting your privacy rights. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents about whom Securian collects personal information may request we disclose any or all of the following:
- The types of personal information Securian has collected about you
- The types of sources from which Securian collects personal information
- The business reason for collecting personal information
- The types of businesses with whom Securian shares personal information
- The personal information that Securian has collected about you
- The types of personal information about you Securian provides to other businesses that help Securian provide services
To protect your privacy, we must verify the identity of anyone making a request for any of the above or that Securian delete their personal information.
Securian will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt. If more time is needed to process your request, Securian may request a 45 day extension but will notify you within the first 45 days to inform you of the need for an extension.