Financials and reports
Securian Financial, its affiliates Minnesota Life Insurance Company and Securian Life Insurance Company rank among the most highly rated insurance companies in the United States. We strive to maintain financial integrity and strength in order to provide security and value for our customers.
View or download our 2020 annual report.
- 2020 Audited GAAP Financial Statements - Securian Financial Group, Inc. and Affiliates
- 2020 Audited Statutory Financial Statements - Minnesota Life Insurance Company
- 2020 Audited Statutory Financial Statements - Securian Life
Quarterly investment updates
The assets in the Minnesota Life General Account support our general operations, insurance claim payments and the interest and principal guarantees of our products. These guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Minnesota Life.
Securian Financial is required by law to provide financial information for our insurance affiliates. These statutory financial statements have been prepared in accordance with National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) standards and filed with state insurance departments to satisfy state insurance regulations.
- Minnesota Life Insurance Company
- Securian Life Insurance Company
- Securian Casualty Company
- American Modern Life Insurance Company
- Southern Pioneer Life Insurance Company