As a member of our enterprise technology team, you’ll kick off a rewarding career and be part of a multi-discipline team responsible for all areas of technology at Securian Financial.
Who we’re looking for
We hire candidates with varied backgrounds. Academic accomplishments and analytical ability are important, as are demonstrated leadership ability, internship experience and other work-related experience.
We place tremendous value on technical and communication skills and are particularly interested in candidates with well-rounded backgrounds.
What to expect
You will be a team member in one of our technology departments to define and deliver technology solutions that satisfy the needs of Securian Financial’s internal and external customers.
Enterprise technology job responsibilities vary by role and may include:
- Promoting and supporting the effective use of technology to achieve successful results
- Using enterprise architecture and other best practices in evolving and supporting our technology applications
- Supporting application platforms, cyber security technologies, data centers and network environments
- Appling a variety of analysis, visualization and modeling techniques to understand and address business problems
- Planning, defining requirements and analyzing business needs to implement project and system changes
- Collaborating with different technology and business areas to define needs and design solutions
Within enterprise technology, you may pursue future opportunities in a wide range of technical and managerial directions.