1. Subject to a maximum age, which varies by policy.
2. Loans and withdrawals will reduce both the policy cash value and death benefit.
3. The guarantees for the Guaranteed Account are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Minnesota Life Insurance Company or Securian Life Insurance Company, a New York authorized insurer.
4. Benefits may vary by plan.
5. Typically, earnings are not taxed on the money accumulated until the money withdrawn exceeds the premiums that have been contributed to the policy.
6. Policy loans and withdrawals may create an adverse tax result in the event of a lapse or policy surrender, and will reduce both the cash value and death benefit.
Benefits may vary by plan.
This product is offered under policy form series 00-30252 (ML), 14-32100 (SL), or a state variation thereof.
This information is a general discussion of the relevant federal tax laws provided to promote ideas that may benefit a taxpayer. It is not intended for, nor can it be used by, any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties. Taxpayers should seek the advice of their own advisors regarding any tax and legal issues specific to their situation.