Join us January 28, 2017
It will be perfect weather … for the 32nd annual Securian Winter Run! Embrace the frozen tundra we call home, while enjoying the charm of St. Paul and magnificent Mississippi.
Choose your challenge
Half marathon, 10K or 5K. All courses are USATF certified. Plus, the half-marathon is an official Wave 1 qualifier for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon and has been selected for the MDRA Grand Prix Series.
Show your wild side
This year, there's an extra element of fun – a costume contest!
Dress up in your most creative costume, post a selfie to the Securian Winter Run event page on Facebook using #SWRcostumes and you might win $100! The runner-up prize is $50.
Costumes will be judged on creativity, originality and wear-ability. You must be registered and your race bib and number must be visible in the photo. You must be at least 18 to enter. See the official contest rules for the details.
Warm up to cool swag
Both runners and spectators can keep toasty warm inside Securian Center before, during and after the event.
In addition, every runner will get:
- Long-sleeve Brooks technical shirt
- Collector mug
- Virtual goodie bag
- St. Paul Winter Carnival button and coupon book
Awards and age categories
Gift certificates for $10 off merchandise at Run N Fun running stores will be mailed to the top male and female finishers in the following age groups.
Three reasons to sign up today
- Egotism: Bragging rights for a polar contest lesser racers can only shudder at
- Altruism: All proceeds benefit Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation
- Athleticism: The half marathon is a Wave 1 qualifier for the 2017 Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon