Business continuity plan
Securian Financial Services, Inc.
CRI Securities, LLC
Pursuant to securities industry regulations, Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC, registered broker/dealers affiliated with Minnesota Life, have a business continuity plan in place to address disruptions to our normal course of business ranging in severity from a building to a regional disruption.
Customers who hold securities products such as mutual funds, equities, or variable insurance products offered by our broker/dealers should be assured that they will have access to their funds and securities through back-up systems.
Our plan includes:
- An alternate location that is ready on a 24/7 basis where business and technical associates will recover operations within 24-36 hours
- A redundant environment at the recovery site that routinely tests business applications
- Third-party vendors that provide data center recovery and storage of electronic backup and paper documents to meet our recovery needs
We review, update, and test our plan on a regular basis to mitigate all reasonable risk. Plan updates may change this disclosure. Such changes will be promptly posted on our website and are also available in writing by mail.
In the event we need to execute our business continuity plan, you can call the following telephone numbers for information:
- General number for all inquiries: 1-800-820-4205, Option #2
- Minnesota Life variable annuities: 1-800-362-3141
- Minnesota Life variable adjustable life: 1-800-277-9244
- Pershing brokerage account: 1-201-413-3635