A flexible, long-term care solution
This page is for financial professional use only. If you feel you have been misdirected, please visit our home page.
Now with multi-pay
SecureCare Universal Life (SecureCare), a permanent life insurance policy with cash indemnity long-term care benefits issued by MINNESOTA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, can protect your clients’ income and assets from costly health care expenses.
SecureCare gives your clients the benefits they want, with the guarantees and flexibility they deserve, including:
- Cash indemnity benefits — Your clients can spend their benefits however they choose, including for informal care.
- Multiple premium options — Clients can select between single pay, or 5-, 7-, 10- or 15-year payment options.
- Reduced paid-up benefit1 — If clients are unable to make their scheduled premium payments, they’ll receive a reduced paid-up benefit for the rest of their life.
- Four inflation protection options — Adding the optional Long-Term Care Inflation Protection Agreement can help protect clients from rising health care costs.
- Streamlined underwriting — No medical exams or lab tests required and the average turnaround time is six days, once all application requirements are received.
Policyholders can also receive long-term care benefits on Day 12 of the policy for Caregiver Training and Home Modifications. And they can access some benefits outside the United States – the most robust offered in the industry as of April 2018.
The world of caregiving
Caregiving can be an enriching experience for your clients, but it’s important to find the right balance and the right resources. Especially when caregiving can practically be a part-time job. Did you know 41% of caregivers have taken days off work and 22% have worked fewer hours?3
According to a recent Securian survey,3 60% of caregivers spent 10-plus hours a week caring for a loved one; while 29% spend more even more — 20 hours per week.
That’s why your clients should be planning for their future care now. Share the benefits of SecureCare with them today.