1. “A Look at U.S. Consumer Credit Card Debt,” Matt Tatham, experian.com, November 28, 2018.
2. “Financial Wellness Perks Expand to Address Employee Needs,” Stephen Miller, Society for Human Resource Management, shrm.org, June 11, 2018.
3. “5 Things to Know About Financial Wellness Programs,” John Wasik, Consumer Reports, consumerreports.org, December 12, 2018.
4. “PwC’s 8th annual Employee Financial Wellness Survey: 2019 results,” PwC US, PricewaterhouseCoopers, pwc.com, 2019.
5. “Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2018,” Federal Reserve Board Division of Consumer and Community Affairs (DCCA), federalreserve.gov, May 6, 2019.
SmartDollar, CommonBond and Lifestyle Benefits are provided by third-party service providers. All such services and products are the sole responsibility of the service provider. The services are not affiliated with Securian or its group contracts and may be discontinued at any time. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions may apply when utilizing the services.
Lifestyle Benefit Services provided by Morneau Shepell, RedpointWTP, LLC and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP are their sole responsibility. The services are not affiliated with Securian Financial or its group contracts and may be discontinued at any time. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions may apply when utilizing the services. To learn more, visit the appropriate website.
Financial advisors/professionals do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.