It’s not too early to start exploring employee benefit options for next year
The emails have been sent, educational webinars completed and benefit elections made. Although the heavy lifting for this year may be done, it’s not too soon to begin exploring benefits, providers and strategies for next year.
A volatile economy, high inflation, and a tough hiring environment are just a few of the factors driving the need to create the most appealing, budget-friendly and competitive benefits package possible – and not just medical, dental and retirement benefits. Meaningful supplemental health benefits can be cost-effective differentiators to give employers an edge.
Securian Financial periodically strengthens its supplemental health benefit offerings with innovative, and in some instances industry-leading, options that help employers create an exceptional benefits package. A few highlights of our newest enhancements include:
- Metastasis of cancer diagnosed prior to plan effective date
- Type 2 diabetes (industry leading offering)
- Diagnosis-triggered infertility, with multiple plan design options available
- Coverage for newborn children, mother’s hospital stay
- Routine labor and delivery claims proactively paid at 36 weeks gestation
- Outpatient mental health and substance use disorder support
- Benefit for participating in safety courses such as CPR, first aid, self-defense, etc.
- Organized sports injury benefit that includes children and adults
- Pet care coverage during hospitalization
You can rely on our enhanced benefit offerings, expertise and outstanding service for exceptional supplemental health programs. Let’s connect and get started on creating compelling benefits packages for 2025 and beyond.