Family friendly benefits vital to attracting talent
Providing essential benefits to support families has always been important, but today’s tight labor market has elevated them to a vital differentiating factor for attracting and retaining talent.
Recent research shows that many employers are providing family-friendly benefits:
- 70 percent currently offering or planning to offer paid parental leave1
- 53 percent currently providing or planning to provide paid adoption leave1
- 37 percent provide at least one specialized benefit or resource to support reproductive health1
Employers with meaningful benefits like these demonstrate a commitment to supporting women’s workplace participation and career advancement. Additionally, these benefits can help support greater job satisfaction and reduce financial stress.
Securian Financial can enhance benefits appeal with innovative, family-friendly offerings with no additional cost, including:
- Proactive labor and delivery hospital claims: Industry leading program where claims for routine labor and delivery are proactively paid at 36 weeks gestation. It covers the initial stay plus three additional days, regardless if hospitalization time is less.
- Benefit Bump Concierge service provided by health professionals that assist with navigating the complexities of growing their family, including available benefits, time off programs, child care resources and return to work plans.2
Let’s talk and discuss how Securian can help create an innovative benefits package that stands apart from the competition and brings meaningful assistance to employees.