Bill manages our group insurance and financial institution businesses, overseeing sales, business development, financial management, strategic planning and compliance operations. He is also responsible for the financial institution insurance business in Canada.
Bill has over 20 years of insurance industry experience. He started his career at Securian Financial in 1995 and was promoted to second vice president in 2004, and vice president in 2014.
He has expertise in financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, product development, strategic planning, and risk management. Additionally, Bill has extensive knowledge of individual life insurance products, broker-dealers, affiliated distribution, individual annuity products, and corporate functions.
- Master of Business Administration in strategy and finance, University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Fellow, Life Management Institute