[Need new text for this with Bob’s new role]
George has been with Securian Financial for more than 30 years and has led our broker-dealer, Securian Financial Services, for over 20 years.
George was promoted to vice president in 2005, and to senior vice president in 2007. Shortly thereafter, he was given the additional responsibility of leading Securian Trust Company, and in 2011, the management of our Career Distribution area was added to his responsibilities.
Prior to joining Securian Financial, George held sales and sales management roles at Merrill Lynch and North Star Resource Group.
- Juris Doctor, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor’s degree, Johns Hopkins University
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Life and health licenses
- Series 6, 7, 22, 24, 27, 53, 63, 65, and 99 securities registrations
George is a member of the board of trustees for the American College of Financial Services, where he serves on its executive committee and is chair of its investment committee.