Orion IUL combines latest innovations in data, technology and product design to redefine market
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Securian Financial Group has launched a new product that may provide a faster, easier and more flexible experience for financial professionals and clients seeking indexed universal life insurance coverage.
Orion Indexed Universal Life offers the potential for faster coverage, new indexed accounts, uncapped crediting options1, an array of digital enhancements and short-term, interest-free policy loans.2
“In 2006, Securian launched Eclipse Indexed Universal Life and quickly became a leader in the marketplace3,” said Bob Ehren, Securian’s senior vice president of individual life insurance product manufacturing. “With Orion, Securian is setting a new industry standard for indexed universal life by combining our strong IUL history and expertise with the latest innovations in data, technology and product design.”
Orion IUL is for individuals who want lifetime death benefit protection, flexibility and strong cash value growth potential. Orion includes:
- A Focused Design: As a cash value accumulation focused product, Orion is designed for optimized accumulation potential when max funded
- Multiple Indexed Accounts, Including Uncapped Options: Orion has six indexed accounts, including two uncapped options for clients wanting to maximize crediting potential.
- Short-term Loan Option: Orion has a built-in, short-term loan feature that clients can access interest-free if they pay the funds back in 90 days. The interest-free loan feature can be used multiple times throughout the life of the policy.
- Policy Reminders: Financial professionals can set up email policy reminders prompting them to take action on a variety of planned client events, such as when clients intend to take distributions, want to increase or decrease their face amount based on age and life changes, or an upcoming end to a client’s 90-day short-term loan period.
- Faster Underwriting Potential: Securian’s new accelerated WriteFit Underwriting™ is available with Orion. The healthiest clients may be approved for coverage, without lab requirements, in fewer than 48 hours following completion of a tele-interview.
Orion IUL is available to all Securian-approved distribution channels. Financial professionals interested in learning more about Orion can call Securian’s Life Sales Support Team at 1-888-413-7860, option 1.
About Securian Financial Group
Since 1880, Securian Financial Group and its affiliates have provided financial security for individuals and businesses in the form of insurance, investments and retirement plans. Now one of the nation’s largest financial services providers, Securian is the holding company parent of a group of companies that offer a broad range of financial services.