You may register online until 8:45 a.m. on race day.
On race day, registration is open 7:30–8:45 a.m. in the plaza of Securian Financial Center, 401 Robert St. N. in St. Paul, where you will also receive your race packet.
Pre-race pickup is available during business hours at Run N Fun’s St. Paul location from January 18-24.
Race day packet pickup is open 7:30–8:45 a.m. in the plaza of Securian Financial Center 401 (on the corner of 6th and Robert streets).
- Water will be available in the plaza of Securian Financial Center 400 building
- Water stops and bathrooms are located underneath the High Bridge (Shepard Road and Smith Avenue) and the 35E bridge at Shepard Road (approximately miles 3, 5, 8, 11)
- Medical units will be available at the start/finish line and at the halfway point of the half marathon
Inclement weather and race notices
In the case of extreme weather conditions, the race may be shortened or canceled. An accurately measured quarter marathon course may be used as a short-course option for the half marathon.
- Check back on this website for weather announcements and race notices
- In the event the race is shortened or canceled, all entry fees are nonrefundable
Ramp and meter parking are available in the immediate area.
Free parking is available in Securian’s two parking ramps until 1 p.m. on race day:
- Access the 400 ramp from Jackson Street between 7th Place and 6th Street
- The entrance to the 401 ramp is on Minnesota Street, between 6th Street and 7th Place
Clothing/sweat drop is available free of charge on the skyway level of Securian Financial Center 401 building.
Shower facilities are available free of charge after the race at the Skyway YMCA (a photo ID is required).
Merchandise for sale
On race day, you may purchase commemorative items while supplies last.
Visit the merchandise booth located in the plaza of Securian Financial Center.